Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS) | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That second pic looks like a drawing/concept art.

It isn't. It's an official promo pic from Disney that has been confirmed by the media who got in today that it is actually what you see. Obviously the photo has been edited/color corrected... but it's the real deal.

Reactions: Magic-Man
For reference:

Concept art:

Real deal:

Also media is saying you actually board the ride vehicle in the hangar?

It isn't. It's an official promo pic from Disney that has been confirmed by the media who got in today that it is actually what you see. Obviously the photo has been edited/color corrected... but it's the real deal.
Not the hangar photo, which is real. The photo of the transport shuttle is concept art from a presentation.

EC_Y24sXUAA3fh4.jpg

Oh yes, that is for sure. haha.
That was the second photo @Andysol said looked like a drawing.

Can you copy any instances of this here in the thread? The people I follow aren't saying that.

I had always heard that we exit the shuttle into the hangar, wait for our turn to enter one of the briefing rooms connected to the hangar. Board our ride vehicle in there. Then our RVs cross back out through the hangar into the first scene.

It's possible that what I heard was somewhat incorrect, and maybe we board the RV in the hangar and then the RVs split up into briefing rooms immediately after...

Or...

The media is seeing an RV sitting in the hangar and assuming it's the load area?

I like this quote:

That was the second photo @Andysol said looked like a drawing.

Can you copy any instances of this here in the thread? The people I follow aren't saying that.

I had always heard that we exit the shuttle into the hangar, wait for our turn to enter one of the briefing rooms connected to the hangar. Board our ride vehicle in there. Then our RVs cross back out through the hangar into the first scene.

It's possible that what I heard was somewhat incorrect, and maybe we board the RV in the hangar and then the RVs split up into briefing rooms immediately after...

Or...

The media is seeing an RV sitting in the hangar and assuming it's the load area?

I like this quote:

I mean this is what TPR said, they may just have the vehicle parked in there for now... as typically the trackless need a docking area with charging in the areas they park to load. I thought I had read or listened somewhere just now that you board in the hangar, was it Dusty's video? I can't remember now.

For reference:

Concept art:

Real deal:

Normally concept art looks better than the real thing, but man, Disney really knocked it out of the park with that. It looks amazing.

Also, it's getting REAL spoiler-y in here., I might dip out soon. :private: I mean, I basically know what the ride is, but i'd prefer not to see too many pictures. If this ride is that good that it may change the way people view the land, you've gotta wonder if Disney is kicking themselves for the phased opening.

I mean this is what TPR said, they may just have the vehicle parked in there for now... as typically the trackless need a docking area with charging in the areas they park to load. I thought I had read or listened somewhere just now that you board in the hangar, was it Dusty's video? I can't remember now.

Yea, I'm thinking it's staged there for that photo and for media to see it without having to walk into other areas. It is my understanding that while you wait in this zone, the RVs will be passing by as "prisoners" are being transported from one side where the load rooms are, to the start of the ride.

Yea, I'm thinking it's staged there for that photo and for media to see it without having to walk into other areas. It is my understanding that while you wait in this zone, the RVs will be passing by as "prisoners" are being transported from one side where the load rooms are, to the start of the ride.

this video one is saying it does pick you up right there, other's didn't think so.

Guess we will find out? I can't imagine they'd have all those railings if guests were not walking through that space.

Don’t know how I missed this.

This tells how the drop is being utilized in the ride. Now I understand the drop. Wow.

Also you’ll need to open the tweet as the spoiler only allows the main tweet to show, not the reply I’m trying to showcase.

Don’t know how I missed this.

This tells how the drop is being utilized in the ride. Now I understand the drop. Wow.

Also you’ll need to open the tweet as the spoiler only allows the main tweet to show, not the reply I’m trying to showcase.

That’s why I originally compared that segment to Flight of Passage instead of mini Tower of Terror like everyone else ended up doing.