Star Wars: The Bad Batch | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: The Bad Batch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have not seen either of these but really am enjoying Bad Batch
I mean can you enjoy Loki if you have never seen Thor....sure.

Not saying you cant enjot the show but 9/10 episodes reference or feature a character or something from clone Wars/Rebels

That's actually good to hear. I've been hesitant to watch because I feel like I NEED to see all of Clone Wars and Rebels or i'd be lost.
Watch the first episode then, if you enjoy it the show could be fun to still watch. But like I said its like watching one of the MCU shows without watching the films...sure you can do it but you may bot enjoy it as much. Some will for sure

ufjpt6afejc81.jpg

I actually just watched the first episode of this over the weekend. Animation is great and it's an interesting hook of seeing a unit deal with the rise of the empire. I don't love it yet, but Wrecker is a lovable goof who wants to make everything explode.

I actually just watched the first episode of this over the weekend. Animation is great and it's an interesting hook of seeing a unit deal with the rise of the empire. I don't love it yet, but Wrecker is a lovable goof who wants to make everything explode.
I think if the Series was shorter it would be better like 6-10 episodes can be cut and not much story wise changes

Also really hoping season two allows them to be separate more or just episodes purely seen from the Empire side
Thats why Clone Wars worked sooooo well, it has a main cast but allows side characters and villains to get full episodes to flesh them out and the world

I'm excited to start it tonight, doubt I'll watch all 3 tonight but excited to see how this all ends.

First episode does a good job exploring Omega and showing off mount tantiss.

The second episode I like the ideas but....episodes with just nature as the enemy aren't as exciting as villains....so good but not something I need to watch again

So Episode 3 was super well done and then Episode 4 to me tops that

Episode 4 has so much I love about good star wars writing, I think season 3 will end up my favorite season....we haven't even gotten to the bounty hunters yet