Stark: Flight Lab | Inside Universal Forums

Stark: Flight Lab

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Soooo.... Sum of All Thrills?
GUrLSYNXQAA3dDp

Last edited:
Are they gonna charge extra for this? Cause I don’t know how else they manage this at a busy theme park.

So uhh does Bob Iger just really love DCA? Because that's three e-tickets and a d-ticket announced tonight.
Is it a bad thing that they are getting them? Almost every park that needs new attractions got some great additions announced.

And he’s said it before: DCA needs to live up to the expectation of being directly across from the crown jewel of the chain. Besides Walt Disney Studios, it was the biggest stain on the Disney Parks resume. These additions will finally make it worthy of being a stone’s throw away from just about the best theme park in the world.

Are they gonna charge extra for this? Cause I don’t know how else they manage this at a busy theme park.
I was thinking about that too! But considering Mater is a two seater (I think?) I can’t see this being much worse, capacity wise, than that, right?

Edit: Though the demand will be significantly higher for this. So it will be interesting to see

Reactions: Nick and Jake S
Looking at the High Resolution concept art, it looks like the kuka's are on a conveyor system? Could theoretically help at least make capacity somewhat less terrible than it otherwise could be.