Stark Flight Lab | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Stark Flight Lab

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of the most interesting ride concepts I have seen recently. It also sounds like the ride profiles for the KUKA arms can easily be updated as new heroes enter the MCU fold.

I at least and hoping this opens before the new E ticket....IF this could open in 2026 and the E ticket a yearish later that would be great.

Hopefully the EDJ Q footage is entertaining and if we get a advantaged AA of the Ironman suit in the Q then this will be a win for a flatride.

I at least and hoping this opens before the new E ticket....IF this could open in 2026 and the E ticket a yearish later that would be great.

Hopefully the EDJ Q footage is entertaining and if we get an advantaged AA of the Ironman suit in the Q then this will be a win for a flatride.
From concept art though, it looks like this is built into the same building as the Avengers building so I wouldn’t necessarily hold my breath.

Reactions: deadbydawn
From concept art though, it looks like this is built into the same building as the Avengers building so I wouldn’t necessarily hold my breath.
Yeah, we will see but no rides for DCA for 3ish years....god that would fun

Some food for though, and sorry if this was stated elsewhere, but perhaps the underlying ride system for Stark Flight Lab might have been what was originally planned for the Quinjet Avengers E-ticket that was nixed due to Imagineering not being able to crack the code on capacity.

But because of the amount of R&D that went into the Quinjet ride system Disney wanted to show it off somehow and this is what they settled on. Another reason for this could be that since Infinity Defense is more than likely taking up far less space than the Quinjet attraction was going to and perhaps they figured this was a creative way to properly fill out the 3-4 acre expansion pad since its the last expansion plot DCA has within current park boundaries.