State of USH - What's Next? | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

State of USH - What's Next?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I recall looking at past USH attendance yearly estimates from decades ago. USH attendance seemed to increase, and then decrease/flatten, 'much more than other theme parks' when they added significant new attractions (shows/rides), and then went through a couple years with no major new attractions. Seems like that may be their identity due to a number of factors.
Idk. I heard we aren’t doing too well financially. But I mean… that could mean instead of 2 billion r we only make 1 billion this year lol

I also want to through out while maybe the park is down, filming has to be up with how much is going on

If USH is going to at least use the excuse we can't built more because of the studios then as long as the studio and parks are in the black then that's really all they can ask for at the current speed of adding attractions to the park

They had a good 1.5 years where they seemed to be breaking records but yeah it had to end at some point without something new and the next new is still over a year away. So while I'm sure upper people are somewhat upset because they always want to make more then before this is just how it is when you want to run both a studios and a park

Anyone else dislike how the security/main entrance music is constantly interrupted by the voiceover giving info for the park and how to get through security. I wish they would just play the music uninterrupted like how Disneyland does it for their esplanade.