State of USH - What's Next? | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

State of USH - What's Next?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wish...my god I wish

Maybe the lower lot if they are taking away Mummy and Transformers?

On the Upper lot besides Simpsons area, we really only have one half of Frenchstreet/half of the Minions Carnival area to work with.

Now if they use this tech for show there is more room in USH for this....but I hope and if not here Florida has plenty of room for a FNAF ride.

FNAF has a fanbase for sure and has great HHN potential but I don't think the overall IP's appeal is enough to warrant a fully fledged ride that operates 365 at Universal.

Anyone remember when Sally proposed that Walking Dead dark ride several years ago? I do. I know that never went anywhere.
Forget TWD! I remember when they showed off Goosebumps for a dark ride :sob::sob::sob: That's the real disappointment of never happening.

I also feel the need to remind people that Sally Corp showed off the FNAF dark ride proposal back in November 2016 at IAAPA.

Forget TWD! I remember when they showed off Goosebumps for a dark ride :sob::sob::sob: That's the real disappointment of never happening.

I also feel the need to remind people that Sally Corp showed off the FNAF dark ride proposal back in November 2016 at IAAPA.
They do concepts and hope someone will buy it, interesting tho so they have the rights?