Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Stores Returning to Springs?

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
So three stores that ledt DS either are or soon will be back:

- Spice and Tea Exchange, which took the Mickey's Pantry space back over after leaving about a year ago

- PopGallery, which left the spot by AMC, now in a kiosk

- Fit2Run, which is taking over the former Lucky Jeans location

So what happened? Did Disney overvalue its spots, or did COVID just blow things up?

- Spice and Tea Exchange, which took the Mickey's Pantry space back over after leaving about a year ago

So what happened? Did Disney overvalue its spots, or did COVID just blow things up?
I’m unsure what you mean? Fit2Run got kicked out for the M&M’s store and Pop Gallery got booted for Everglazed Doughnuts. I’m pretty sure there are no vacancies around Springs anymore, so if anything this is good news, especially during rough economic times.

I’m unsure what you mean? Fit2Run got kicked out for the M&M’s store and Pop Gallery got booted for Everglazed Doughnuts. I’m pretty sure there are no vacancies around Springs anymore, so if anything this is good news, especially during rough economic times.
Yes, it's good news, I just found it curious that the three places that left are back.

Spice and Tea never left. They just temporarily closed while they expanded to take over the entirety of the Mickey’s Pantry space.

The other two, as @Nick said, were forced out by other parties, and were offered new spaces. There is already a list of interested parties for moving into Springs, but since they were forced out, they got a “Fastpass”

Spice and Tea never left. They just temporarily closed while they expanded to take over the entirety of the Mickey’s Pantry space.

The other two, as @Nick said, were forced out by other parties, and were offered new spaces. There is already a list of interested parties for moving into Springs, but since they were forced out, they got a “Fastpass”

I seem to recall, either immediately before or immediately after the shutdown, Tea and Spice being completely removed, and Mickey's Pantry being all Disney cooking merch. Am I not remembering correctly?