Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This may sound stupid, but the Dk games have somewhat had a flat cookie cuttery feel before.
Won’t bother me none.

Should be worth mentioning that directly on the other side of that wall is the Mario side. Not exactly a lot of room there.

I am more enthralled that they went specifically out of the way in the Creative video to say Mine-Cart Madness features "Zero screens".

Should be worth mentioning that directly on the other side of that wall is the Mario side. Not exactly a lot of room there.

I am more enthralled that they went specifically out of the way in the Creative video to say Mine-Cart Madness features "Zero screens".
Was just about to say that…
Feels like they figured out what we want and are poking fun at themselves.

I was surprised to hear this and also surprised that they didn't mention the fact that this is the "Biggest Super Nintendo World they have built."

Reactions: BriefCasey
Well aware, but Universal is known to fit a lot of theming into tight spaces. Just bothersome to know that they could have built/extended more of the temple theming around the entire land to make sure every single angle is covered in theming like the main SNW/Mario portion.

Was just about to say that…
Feels like they figured out what we want and are poking fun at themselves.
It's taking a while, but Universal is slowly getting rid of that "screens-only" mentality from the general public as well with their recent additions. Probably won't get rid of that stigma until USF gets overhauled a bit.

Well aware, but Universal is known to fit a lot of theming into tight spaces. Just bothersome to know that they could have built/extended more of the temple theming around the entire land to make sure every single angle is covered in theming like the main SNW/Mario portion.

How about we wait til it's finished before we start nitpicking? :lol:

I remember @Alicia posted a layout of the ride and “zero screens” is now really hyping me up for one part in particular. This ride could have a King Kong sized figure!

Definitely more hyped for this than Mario Kart now.