Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad they aren't leaving it just an exposed show building. It looks pretty bad from the pictures i've seen right near the entrance to the land.
We're a working film studio, not an immersive kingdom of magical lands. The big Grey box of doom fits with the SS vibes

it looks quite goofy to have one blue building in the middle of 50 sound stages..
We lost Falls Lake... this is our new blacklot blue screen for filming

It's a theme park that's located next to a working studio. There's no excuse for the grey boxes anymore, especially since the soundstages have completely moved.
Yep. I told myself that if that building stayed grey, that not only would I never visit Super Nintendo World; not only would I cancel my annual pass and never step foot in USH again; not only would I never visit a theme park anywhere, ever again; but I would literally leave Southern California and move somewhere where there are no theme parks. Because there’s just no excuse to see a grey box anywhere, ever.

Last edited:
Yep. I told myself that if that building stayed grey, that not only would I never visit Super Nintendo World; not only would I cancel my annual pass and never step foot in USH again; not only would I never visit a theme park anywhere, ever again; but I would literally leave Southern California and move somewhere where there are no theme parks. Because there’s just no excuse to see a grey box anywhere, ever.
SLOP looks like a Costco from the front of the park.

If its blue with clouds on it...maybe that will look better.

Strange they are painting this and didn't do much to SLOP which is facing the entrance side of the park

I doubt it, I think they're painting not just the blue and the clouds, but the green hills alongside the ones we already saw in the SNW area itself. It'll look weird if they leave it only the blue and clouds just alongside the hills next to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacific
Here's another great Nintendo World aerial shot courtesy of City Cruising in 4k:

I'm not a Nintendo "fan," really, but seeing this thing take shape has just been so cool. There's definitely a difference between seeing video of, say, Japan's version a half a world away, knowing I'll likely never actually go there, and actually going to our park over the last few years watching this rise from the ground up, seeing new animatronics or new facade work or new paint schemes somewhere each and every time I go to the park. It's nice to have that sort of land excitement again for the first time since watching Wizarding World be built, something so colorful and fun. I know to say it at this point is redundant, but I'm genuinely excited for this to open at last, both to finally experience it and also to see what sorts of possibilities it continues to open for the park as a whole going forward!

The parks have been packed this summer...but it will be nothing to next spring break and next summer.

Many know me as a hugeeeee Nintendo fan that wants more rides/lands based on Nintendo IPs and soon you will see why. Nintendo makes quality products that appeal to everyone and I'm hoping this land will boost USH more than Potter did and get them to commit to Zelda and Pokemon which will literally print them money

Think they'll apply some paint to the top of the building that's visible from the ground?

EDIT:Oh whoops, I didn't see there was scaffolding on that area already with some paint.

Last edited:
Saw it Yesterday from the stairs its, different like no good or bad just different. But near the entance it looks good and will be great for photo's there