Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder how USH plans to let people walk into the land and also...1/4 the guests wanting to block the entrance to take a picture

So is Hollywood's's Nintendo World not getting the Mario Motor's store and Yoshi's snack island plus the Popcorn stand? It doesn't appear so far from these aerial shots that we're getting those three places.

So is Hollywood's's Nintendo World not getting the Mario Motor's store and Yoshi's snack island plus the Popcorn stand? It doesn't appear so far from these aerial shots that we're getting those three places.
Doesn't look like it. As for the popcorn, while I don't see us having the same stand as Japan's, if they feel like there's enough demand for that, they will provide it. No way they would say no to more money.

So the land isn't open yet and items are being sold outside the land....in theory is the land has too much demand could we see food carts on the lower lot to help this or will they just force you to enter the land for any food offering?

So the land isn't open yet and items are being sold outside the land....in theory is the land has too much demand could we see food carts on the lower lot to help this or will they just force you to enter the land for any food offering?
You think a major theme park is going to turn down an opportunity to make more money?

I believe the Nintendo popcorn stand will be the one located outside the land in front of the Character Shop in the Lower Lot. And no Mario Motors gift shop. It’s just the 1up Store. Character Shop will act as a replacement for Mario Motors.

You think a major theme park is going to turn down an opportunity to make more money?
I dont know the Contract

I just know Potter food wise is all in the land (unless we could packed items)

My point would be could they kinda retheme the food shop near the entrance to Nintendo as well if people want to buy items but can't because you can't just walk into the land

They should've just made the tarps the Yoshi's Island Clouds to better fit the theme of the meet and greet. The tarps look so bad and out of place lol.
I couldn’t get a photo of it but was able to see yesterday that there seems to be clouds on the bottom of the tarp. Was hard to tell if it was just printed or something more 3D. Still doesn’t look great but they at least sorta did something

I wonder if they'll have the three little photo op warp pipes that Osaka has out front of their SNW entrance here or if they won't even bother in case it makes that compacted crowd space of everyone trying to get in the tunnel worse.

So is Hollywood's's Nintendo World not getting the Mario Motor's store and Yoshi's snack island plus the Popcorn stand?
I believe the Nintendo popcorn stand will be the one located outside the land in front of the Character Shop in the Lower Lot.

Confirmed we will not be getting any of these. Word has it that the popcorn stand in front of the character shop won't even be a Nintendo popcorn stand... it's just going to be where you can buy the Nintendo souvenir buckets. Popcorn will remain regular butter with no exclusive flavors. Hope this doesn't end up being true but seems unfortunately likely.

I don't know if I would say "dancing" but there was movement. Fading in and out might be a way to describe it. The lights look like they're guiding us into the land