Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Two rides that are incredibly popular and well liked by 99% of guests that roll through the front gates?

Yea, what a tragedy.

Ok, ok. Bad example (I think Kong is a pretty decent ride to be clear, even if not quite one of my favorites). But it should still be much more practical than those two.

People understand Augmented Reality is animation put ONTO real figures... yikes I almost wish we didn’t get this review lol.

I mean, maybe. Alicia has said there's AAs in the past, so I'm inclined to think there will be some in the ride. But who knows.

Ok, ok. Bad example. But it should still be much more practical than those two.

It probably will be.

But if it isn't, I don't really care if it's a great ride.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I mean, maybe. Alicia has said there's AAs in the past, so I'm inclined to think there will be some in the ride. But who knows.

It probably will be.

But if it isn't, I don't really care if it's a great ride.
I’m also inclined to believe that the person who reviewed the ride is not going to get off saying Wow, those Animatronics!!!”, but they said there’s tons of practical stuff so my hopes aren’t gone for any.

Also, THEMEPARX. No MK leaks although new vantage point before exiting the vehicle in unload, new pics of the land, and a video with some of the music. God it’s so freaking perfect, not linking in case I’m not supposed to.

I’m also inclined to believe that the person who reviewed the ride is not going to get off saying Wow, those Animatronics!!!”, but they said there’s tons of practical stuff so my hopes aren’t gone for any.

Also, THEMEPARX. No MK leaks although new vantage point before exiting the vehicle in unload, new pics of the land, and a video with some of the music. God it’s so freaking perfect, not linking in case I’m not supposed to.

Yeah, everything that's actually been shown about this land looks absolutely terrific.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Screens are ok on an attraction if they're used correctly
Projection mapping and LED screens integrated with sets versus blank projection canvases.

EDIT: So sets and animatronics for foreground details and characters respectively, LEDs for background detail, and projection mapping for minor dynamic elements. Navi River Journey is essentially your baseline for screen integration, though you're hopefully making a better ride than Navi River Journey.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Projection mapping and LED screens integrated with sets versus blank projection canvases.

EDIT: So sets and animatronics for foreground details and characters respectively, LEDs for background detail, and projection mapping for minor dynamic elements. Navi River Journey is essentially your baseline for screen integration, though you're hopefully making a better ride than Navi River Journey.
Navi River Journey is one of the best displays of seamless integration of media and physical technologies. It's also a good example of why that is not the only variable for a great attraction.

Does it make me a hypocrite for not going to watch POV but will still view the forums XD

P.S heard there will be a giant Mario head at the end just like the Kong AA so stop fighting
Nope, i'm doing the same. Granted i'm a mod, so I sort of have to on a level, but I do this with all new rides. I feel like i've seen enough right now to make me satisfied until whenever I get on the ride. I've seen the 15-min Nintendo Direct which showed a lot of the land, showed parts of the queue and the warp tunnel, etc. After that though, I feel like I don't need to see any more for the MK ride.

Also, staying looking at the forums will allow you to (eventually) gauge reactions and read some reviews if you want.

Reactions: Verdicoshna