Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This new video shows that the area under Peach's Castle is only a small seating area and a photo counter / shop, I don't see where the rumoured theater could be :-/

Also, the pathway leading to the expansion pad is going to be a massive dead area and a waist of space for a few years...
Yeah, it looks like the entire bottom of the castle is dedicated to Photos. So basically an extension of the Mario, Luigi and Toad Meet n Greet.

Also, I noticed the merch only features Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser and some enemies. No Daisy, Rosalina, Toadette, Wario, Waluigi, Koopalings, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong and Captain Toad merch. Heck, it seems even Bowser Jr. doesn't have merch. So odd that the merch has so little variety for it to be exclusive to this park. Feel that there's an opportunity wasted here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frogki
Well we’ve essentially seen it all or glimpses of it all except for the boss battle and mainly, MK. I imagine MK is harder to try and film on even if someone tried. We’re getting close haha.

Size we’ll need to see on as it looks packed during a ticketed preview with limited capacity, again DK should make things a bit better. The land is so well done though, just so well done. Making the land as a whole a big gigantic game has been executed very well. Now the main attraction needs to deliver and I don’t think talking “GOAT” land status is out of the realm whatsoever and I’ve only watched things from my laptop lol.

Also, merch culture in Japan is *very* different than merch culture in the US. Theme park merch there is purchased more to bring back to others as gifts than as a keepsake for yourself. That’s why there is a much smaller variety of items in a lot of Japanese theme parks
Except for hats and headbands. Those are for themselves, and there are a TON of them here!

This new video shows that the area under Peach's Castle is only a small seating area and a photo counter / shop, I don't see where the rumoured theater could be :-/

Also, the pathway leading to the expansion pad is going to be a massive dead area and a waist of space for a few years...
It wasn’t a “rumored” theater. We didn’t knew what it was and were speculating.

Just watched Yoshi.. seems like a cute ride, love the views of the land. But I'm so so so so so so so so so happy Hollywood got Pets.... seems more impressive/immersive than Yoshi.. plus, the views on Yoshi in Hollywood would be awful anyways.. imagine looking down at panda express and that cardboard cut out transformers façade...

Due to the AR heavy nature of Mario Kart, I feel like recording a POV will be quite difficult. How do you record with the goggles on? With the amount of chaos going on, it might be too distracting to record.

Something like this could work.

Screenshot-20210101-064603.png

Reactions: badlactose