Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, Pikmin is cool and all, but are we not gonna mention Bowser Jr. and his Magic Paintbrush?

20201016-113355.jpg

I think that may be more of a hint at the interactive stuff than Mario Kart.

They already confirmed Bowser Jr would be the boss level of the interactive game
So there it is. I must have missed or forgotten that piece of info. I know everything is linked to the Power Up Bands, but I wonder if they will have interactive Magic Paintbrushes for sale that could also be linked to your account in the app.

They already confirmed Bowser Jr would be the boss level of the interactive game
This is the most intriguing thing to me out of this land. Will it be an animatronic or a screen that you shoot like Midway Mania? Guess we'll find out by Spring

This is the most intriguing thing to me out of this land. Will it be an animatronic or a screen that you shoot like Midway Mania? Guess we'll find out by Spring
I think it will be a fully realized version of the Stranger Things interactive experience they had set up in the Bourne Store

You know, Disney’s always gotten the attention when it comes to comparing the exclusives of international parks; I feel like 2021 will be the year Universal gets some attention in that regard (between Beijing’s exclusives and the fact that SNW will effectively be a Japan exclusive for a few years.

So there it is. I must have missed or forgotten that piece of info. I know everything is linked to the Power Up Bands, but I wonder if they will have interactive Magic Paintbrushes for sale that could also be linked to your account in the app.

There are patents that lead me to believe it's an AA...but patents don't always become reality so who knows

You know, Disney’s always gotten the attention when it comes to comparing the exclusives of international parks; I feel like 2021 will be the year Universal gets some attention in that regard (between Beijing’s exclusives and the fact that SNW will effectively be a Japan exclusive for a few years.
Nintendo will only be exclusive to Japan for a year or so. Should open in Hollywood in 2022