Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah. However, review-wise it might very well suffer from misplaced expectations.

However, if the scenes are indeed heavily practical sets, with the spinning objects Alicia mentioned, I will be happy.
I'm hoping it's gonna be so amazing that you can't come away from it let down or upset. On the flip side I'm hoping I don't need to read between any lines here lol:afraid:. And BTW, that means what time to watch in FL??

Last edited:
I'm hoping it's gonna be so amazing that you can't come away from it let down or upset. On the flip side I'm hoping I don't need to read between any lines here lol:afraid:. And BTW, that means what time to watch in FL??
6:00 EST here in the USA. Should be on YouTube. Really hyped for this as you all could imagine lol

• Love
Reactions: devinp267
Lol at "No photos or video"

Good luck
From what I can tell Japanese park goers seem to be very cooperative and respectful of rules. Could be wrong, but that’s just my understanding.

I agree in that the barrier of how people in Japan are in the terms of photography will mean that the amount of photos taken in the land will be very small..

..that said, I do think we'll get some photos and videos here and there.