Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Uptime & Virtual Line Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was definitely super easy and it was available as soon as I got to the parking structure. Didn't even have to wait to go, the timeframe was at that moment. I was amazed. So glad I went today, it was PHENOMENAL even in the rain. Will say more in the review thread.

ThemeParkShark was posting from there until it was dark, so I imagine it was basically open all day today.

We also used the virtual line. We got into the park around 10, the first available Virtual time was 11, but I think that was the first virtual time open. I think other people got it before 10am, but I have a feeling (no proof, just a suspicion) they shut down entry for an hour to test out the Virtual Queue. I got it on the app, it was super easy. When redeeming your time, click the time to get a bar code. If you don't have the app, there were machines (like the ones for SLOP) behind the Transformers Gift shop

Reactions: Jerroddragon
This would’ve been the perfect weekend (holiday) to stress test the VQ but the rain said otherwise lol.
FYI my weather app is making it seem like the rain is going to be lite until tonight....so if you can go to the park today

This would’ve been the perfect weekend (holiday) to stress test the VQ but the rain said otherwise lol.

Given the fact it was raining steadilly all day long, the park was much more crowded than I would've expected. Not mobbed by any means, but certainly not a ghost town either. Seemed about as crowded as a typical weekday.

I was wondering if the fact that both SFMM and Knott's had both closed for the weather may have impacted some people deciding to visit USH instead, as they and Disney were the only major parks open that day.

Saw from @uninewstoday that a fire alarm went off and both Mario kart and toadstool were cleared out.
Wrote about this in the review thread

fire alarms are not going togo off much but man with the Mario kart line only at 60 mins and the land was definitely not at capacity because it felt like they kept letting people into the land as thousands of people are forced out of the Q, the inside raids/games, the restaurants and the store you could barley walk.

no idea what the land will look like with a 120 min line and the fire alarm goes off. Just let me say I’d never want to be there for that amount of people

I could use a refresher: Isn't SNW gonna be fair game for anyone at rope drop until it hits capacity? Cause if I have to get a virtual line time the second I get to the park for a while, kind of all the more reason for me to get the best morning sunlight photos of me at the sign once AP previews come. I did take one beforehand yesterday but in my haste I didn't get a few things in frame.

I could use a refresher: Isn't SNW gonna be fair game for anyone at rope drop until it hits capacity? Cause if I have to get a virtual line time the second I get to the park for a while, kind of all the more reason for me to get the best morning sunlight photos of me at the sign once AP previews come. I did take one beforehand yesterday but in my haste I didn't get a few things in frame.
At least from the TM I talked to seems to....the land fits about 4.000 people.

The issue that could happen to many is I go when rope drops...my friends like to sleep in so I guess I could get them a reservation once the Virtual Q is up

I have a strong feeling the VQ won’t be needed after opening weekend
Unless the TM's were lied to. I heard 4,000 people is all that is allowed in the land...you think 4,000+ people wont be in that land before noon?

Unless the TM's were lied to. I heard 4,000 people is all that is allowed in the land...you think 4,000+ people wont be in that land before noon?
Not doubting the TMs, but it’ll probably be treated as a normal area fairly quickly I’m predicting. It’ll be similar to Galaxys Edge where boarding groups to enter the land were dropped after the first day. Just like the Tech previews right now, they’ve used the VQ maybe once or twice? Granted it’s not officially open yet. Or… there could be scenarios where, later in the day park dies out and they open the land up. Hopefully, not like pets where they keep the line closed into the night when it’s a walk-on and everyone that booked a VQ left already, meaning if you don’t have express you aren’t riding/entering. Also, other small-ish lands like Hogsmeade and Diagon with 2 entrances/exits, have no capacity limits that are tallied.

Not doubting the TMs, but it’ll brobably be treated as a normal area fairly quickly I’m predicting. It’ll be similar to Galaxys Edge where boarding groups to enter the land were dropped after the first day. Just like the Tech previews right now, they’ve used the VQ maybe once or twice? Granted it’s not officially open yet. Or… there could be scenarios where, later in the day park dies out and they open the land up. Hopefully, not like pets where they keep the line closed into the night when it’s a walk-on and everyone that booked a VQ left already, meaning if you don’t have express you aren’t riding/entering.
I hope so......but the lines for the 40 dollar popcorn buckets that were Nintendo themed....make me just doubt that people wont be coming into the land at an extreme rate.

The games will get more APs to come in more, I've had three friends buy Ap's since the land just soft opened and two of them got bands because they want to come back alot.

I truly think and im not trying to start stuff but try think this site under estimates the Power Nintendo has....
It has 2/3 best selling consoles ever (and Wii isn't even one of those and that was what everyone was talking about)
Mario is one if the biggest Ip's out there. Mario Kart alone sells 30-50 million even on Wii U it sold 8 million the Wii u only sold around 14 million units...thats an insane attach rate
The Mario Movie is going to be one of the biggest films of the year, I've seen so many kids doing Sonic birthday parties (after the films came out) and after seeing the film all kids will want to go to USH for their birthday if their parents can afford it

I just think people are underestimating the hype and love of these characters...Nintendo is the Disney of video games and Pokemon is the biggest single IP in the world....so just giving people a heads up the next year "might" get nuts but hey I could be wrong but really doubt it after myself going 5/7 preview days. I've never been to the park that many times in a week

Reactions: Ron101
Because TM previews have started and continue into (I believe) next week, can anyone confirm that Super Nintendo World is not currently available to guests?

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1