Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

t-rex vs spino discovery center???

ok i hope someone can help me here ages ago i seen what seemed to be a walk through Jurassic park that had a full size spinosaurus and trex. i think it was in singapore or japan

hopefully i'm right in that it was a universal park, thsi is driving me nuts:lol:

Had never seen them... thanks for bringing it up. Hoy, those are big... makes InGen sound like a very bad idea...

img_1306.jpg

^Are you thinking of the Walking with Dinosaurs arena show, perhaps???

790-025.jpg

[video=youtube;VX3_tnLDUEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX3_tnLDUEk[/video]

i thought it was that but it was defiantly JP releated as i remember seeing the rex come over the fences

it wasn't a huge attraction it was part of a walkthrough this was one room loads stood in the rex appeared on one side the spino on another and then the guests moved on

i thought it was that but it was defiantly JP releated as i remember seeing the rex come over the fences

it wasn't a huge attraction it was part of a walkthrough this was one room loads stood in the rex appeared on one side the spino on another and then the guests moved on

I think I know what you're talking about. It wasn't at a Universal theme park if I recall correctly - it was a completely separated experience in a NonAmerican nation. We discussed it some time ago with a video included, and it looked incredibly impressive.

guys this is brilliant, i was trying to prove a point to a friend that the one in islands could so much more than a restaurant but then couldn't find the video

[video=youtube;hv5eami9WRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv5eami9WRY[/video]

thats the video, i had originally seen. i owe you guys one