T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm kind of split of Joe Rogan. He seems to give a voice to bad people at times on his show but has a positive influence at other times. If anything the dude was smart enough to get in on the podcast game early. I do think at this point his own brand is stronger than the fear factor one itself.

I'm kind of split of Joe Rogan. He seems to give a voice to bad people at times on his show but has a positive influence at other times. If anything the dude was smart enough to get in on the podcast game early. I do think at this point his own brand is stronger than the fear factor one itself.
Joe Rogan is a fun listen, but I agree, I don't always like some of the people he chooses to give a voice to. Not really my issue and I don't care that much though.

ANYWAY.... I heard there was a stunt show replacing T2 :lol:

Joe Rogan is a fun listen, but I agree, I don't always like some of the people he chooses to give a voice to. Not really my issue and I don't care that much though.

ANYWAY.... I heard there was a stunt show replacing T2 :lol:

So this year the new USF ride is the replacement of T2:3D and IOA has the Hagrid coaster.
Universal exec said that each park would have a new attraction each year.
Next year IOA will have the JP coaster, but what will USF get?

So this year the new USF ride is the replacement of T2:3D and IOA has the Hagrid coaster.
Universal exec said that each park would have a new attraction each year.
Next year IOA will have the JP coaster, but what will USF get?
That quote has been twisted over the years. I believe he was referring to each resort getting a new major attraction every year, not necessarily each park. Also, didn't he say over the next 5 years? And isn't 5 years up after this year?

Not sure where else to put this but on Friday, there were two very large Cyberdine signs (3D in shape) at the prop shop. I hadnt seen T2 stuff in there in a little bit. Not sure if that means anything but I thought id share

Not sure where else to put this but on Friday, there were two very large Cyberdine signs (3D in shape) at the prop shop. I hadnt seen T2 stuff in there in a little bit. Not sure if that means anything but I thought id share
They were from inside the exit gift shop, Cyber Image, not the show or queue. I kept checking the store and they were still up last month. Surprised it took this long before they were taken down.

Edit: If you zoom in on the tags they say Cyber Image.

That quote has been twisted over the years. I believe he was referring to each resort getting a new major attraction every year, not necessarily each park. Also, didn't he say over the next 5 years? And isn't 5 years up after this year?
Yes, however I see them keeping up this same pace with the construction of the new park. They've been very smart about making sure they add new things when a big project is coming to keep attendance up and keep guests from delaying their trips. Look at Transformers for Diagon, RRR for Potter. They have a pipeline that's always changing but still plenty of new stuff on tap.

Reactions: tielo
Yes, however I see them keeping up this same pace with the construction of the new park. They've been very smart about making sure they add new things when a big project is coming to keep attendance up and keep guests from delaying their trips. Look at Transformers for Diagon, RRR for Potter. They have a pipeline that's always changing but still plenty of new stuff on tap.
Yea, I think they'll keep adding stuff, but I wouldn't put as much weight on a comment from years ago that may not be as relevant today.