Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I remember...nothing. I honestly don't think I ever saw the show in person. But everyone here has spoken so highly of the show that I almost feel like I miss it.

I remember...nothing. I honestly don't think I ever saw the show in person. But everyone here has spoken so highly of the show that I almost feel like I miss it.
The show, especially before the film/screen & cycle issues....was Great. Definitely one of the most memorable attractions in it's heyday. The ending, with the very heavy fog blanketing the theater, was especially awesome.

Thanks for sharing, @Maurice2029. I window shopped a lot of the T2 stuff from the prop shop and could never bring myself to pay some of the prices they wanted. Glad to see so much cool stuff went to a good home!

So I have a question for the people who have been around Universal Studios Hollywood in 1999, when T2-3D came to be there. I have checking some older newspapers and found 2 promotions for the show back then (they can even be the same but they are named differently here).

Cyber Tour
sneak1.jpg

sneak3.jpg

Terminator Truck
sneak2.jpg

This could be the same as the Cyber Tour but since I'm not sure I have also listed this one.

So does anyone have more info about this promotional T2-3D Cyber Tour and Truck? Or perhaps photos or videos?

To breathe a little life into this topic. Here's part of my T2-3D collection:

T-70 robots:
T70Robots.jpg

T23D T-Meg crew gift (very limited, about 15 given out) (plaque is not the correct but normally features the name of the person who was gifted it - I plan to replace it with a more accurate one):
T23Dcrewgift.jpg

Grand Opening invitation:
T23DGrandOpeningInvitation.jpg

Last edited:
To breathe a little life into this topic. Here's part of my T2-3D collection:

T-70 robots:
T70Robots.jpg

T23D T-Meg crew gift (very limited, about 15 given out) (plaque is not the correct but normally features the name of the person who was gifted it - I plan to replace it with a more accurate one):
T23Dcrewgift.jpg

Grand Opening invitation:
T23DGrandOpeningInvitation.jpg

I have a T2:3D (Battle Across Time) poster from USF in June 1996. If IRC it was free / handed out.

After carrying around the park and a long journey back home to the UK, was then safely put in a tube for 25 years! Unopened for at least the last 15.

I am chuffed to have it, but it is nothing compared to your amazing props and the photo from @KITTinKC

Awesome. I see you bought one of the store displays. Do you have any T2-3D props by any chance?

Hey dude! Just the “Cyberdyne Systems” sign, and this is the endoskeleton that was on display in the Cyber Image store before it closed. I’m keeping my eye out for more.....I wish I was able to jump on some of those scores the prop shop was selling!