T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Regretting not doing Terminator one more time a few weeks ago. Also regretting not doing Shrek one more time too if those rumors are correct. First time since it's been open I haven't done it

I don't see how Bourne or Bond would work because I don't see Universal meeting Matt Damon or Daniel Craig's price tag for an attraction. I could see Universal using Jeremy Renner but I don't think that movie was a hit.

Reactions: tankart150
I heard a rumor recently Bourne was replacing Fear Factor. I immediately wrote it off as false considering what we all know about Potter Phase 3. Now, it seems, the person was right about the replacement, and wrong about the location.

Reactions: Suprachica79
Could it be The Walking Dead attraction from Hollywood?

They directly mentioned in the PR that T2 would go for a High-Energy Universal Franchise. And that since AMC isn't even owned by Universal, along with the low GSAT's TWDA got for Hollywood; TWD should be out of the picture entirely.

I heard a rumor recently Bourne was replacing Fear Factor. I immediately wrote it off as false considering what we all know about Potter Phase 3. Now, it seems, the person was right about the replacement, and wrong about the location.

I honestly have a slight bit of doubt that it's Bourne to be honest. I am actually willing to bet anything else, as it doesn't make sense.

Reactions: universal_fanatic
They directly mentioned in the PR that T2 would go for a High-Energy Universal Franchise. And that since AMC isn't even owned by Universal, along with the low GSAT's TWDA got for Hollywood; TWD should be out of the picture entirely.

I wouldn't take the Universal franchise thing too literally. If it is owned by Comcast then anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

Even with being a stunt show, Bourne will be weird. Same with Bond honestly.

Bond makes way more sense for a theme park.

I'm thinking with a 2 year build, we are getting something like the new theater coming to the MK. The IP they put in is secondary.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Chances are very likely they haven't even made a final decision yet. Still, it would be nice if the only other live show beside Horror Make-Up running after AA shutters wasn't Fear Factor Live. Moving AA to FFL even temporarily would work for the time being. (if they are indeed keeping the theater for the next little while as is currently rumored)

The way it says High Energy and not like "action packed" maybe it's a kids franchise?
I think all of that is marketing fluff

I wouldn't count out Dreamworks, Illumination, or Legendary

I wouldn't mind seeing the Special Effects stage show from Hollywood come

Nice to see Universal doing shows again

What game shows are popular on NBC right now? Could it be a competition type show?

Reactions: captainmoch
I don't see how Bourne or Bond would work because I don't see Universal meeting Matt Damon or Daniel Craig's price tag for an attraction. I could see Universal using Jeremy Renner but I don't think that movie was a hit.

I was about to say, don't count out Jeremy Renner. Also keep in mind that Daniel Craig has retired from the Bond role and they could tailor the attraction around the next Bond.

I was about to say, don't count out Jeremy Renner. Also keep in mind that Daniel Craig has retired from the Bond role and they could tailor the attraction around the next Bond.

Craig has said he's returning for the next Bond film due out in 2019, which is still searching for a studio.