Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Taking Uber from MCO

May 11, 2016
What is traffic like from mco to the universal area at 7pmish on Friday nights? I know Uber rates can fluctuate with traffic conditions. Trying to plan the best way to get from airport to hotel. Car service or Uber are my options

What is traffic like from mco to the universal area at 7pmish on Friday nights? I know Uber rates can fluctuate with traffic conditions. Trying to plan the best way to get from airport to hotel. Car service or Uber are my options
The traffic is very heavy, one way to see is to pull up google traffic at the times you are interested in and see how much red is on the screen

I've had good luck with Uber. Dont remember the exact rate, but it seemed pretty reasonable. If I remember it was 4 or 5 PM on a Friday.

Not bad, I usually pay around $28 for a one way trip on Lyft plus tip.