Terminator 2 3D questions Orlando | Inside Universal Forums

Terminator 2 3D questions Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 9, 2013
The Netherlands
I'm going to the United States next week and I will be visiting Universal Studios Florida between May 17 - 23. I'm trying to make a fandocumentary (again) about this show, but since I'm unsure if I can arrange some interesting stuff like cast meetings, etc this time, I don't know if it will be something special, since Universal Studios Orlando is seriously lacking in Customer service reply. Have send them 3 mails and all I got is a message they have received my email and will contact me, and then there's silence.

Anyway, I want to go prepared in case of... So I'd like to ask you to come up with possible questions for cast/crew and if I get the chance, I will ask them.

Also if you have requests for certain photos or so, just tell me. I can't promise anything, but I will at least try. Keep in mind I'm probably bound to the rules of Universal, so I doubt a good shot of for example the T-70 will be possible. But I will try.

I will be leaving to the States on May 10, so all questions have to be in before May 9.
Let's bust a move! I will kick off.

1) What are the future expectations for this show in Orlando now that the one in Hollywood has been closed?

There is a way to capture shots in the theater, but it only works if you have a DSLR.

Message me if you want the technique.

There is a way to capture shots in the theater, but it only works if you have a DSLR.

Message me if you want the technique.
Hi Jon,

I tried your send a personal message, but I get the next message: "The member Jon cannot receive any new messages"

Is your inbox full?

I do have a DSLR, a Sony A58. Please tell me your technique and advice. Also since its not allowed to make photographs during the main show.

So I'm back and had some great days in USF. Will make a video documentary about the T23D stuff there. Had 2 cast meetings, some talks with crew, a visit to the T2 radio studio, it was great. Terminator store was a bit disappointing, as it didn't have many Terminator merchandise anymore. Instead there were a lot of Superman/Batman comics, and Transformers merchandise.

Acoording to the people I talked to, it sounds like T23D will still have some years in USF.