Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Terror Tram: Enter the Blumhouse

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While that may be a factor, I would not expect The Wolfman to return on either coast.

Agreed, since I think this is a prime example of a costume being legitimately damaging to an IP. When I saw it over in Orlando, my first thought once the initial shock wore off was "I hope that's not accurate to the film."

And that is a terrible thought for any guest to have for an upcoming film. You're hoping it's not accurate, because if that's actually the case, then it's a shoddy representation of the IP, which is something that IP holders can get justifiably angry about and request to have it pulled. But if that costume is actually accurate to the film? That is utterly disappointing in every way.

I hope the finale returns in some capacity though. I watched the sequence on YouTube and I think it’s the button at the end the Terror Tram needed. As of now, a chainsaw chase out is fine, but to have one extra scene would push this further. If they can somehow just re-theme this to another Blumhouse movie, that’d be great. Maybe they still have some Truth or Dare stuff from Blumhouse Vol 1. Or just give Happy Death Day a solid section. Sinister maybe?