The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No goodies or surprise celebs from Today Show airing, but I did get a selfie with Peter Alexander and Al Roker.

Definitely worth missing for anyone who didn't attend. :)

Last edited:
Call me a pessimist but my hype level has dropped. Maybe it will look better from the audience. :shrug:
It looks like you're going to have to sit close if you want the same framing you saw from the camera. The further back you are, the more you'll see the screen edges and it'll take away from it.

I'm looking forward to reviews. I think seating location will make a big difference on this one.

That screen blew me away. If they utilize it right, there's going to be some cool effects in this show.

This is also at the cutting edge of how movies and tv will be made in the years to come. The Mandalorian used Virtual Video walls for almost the entire production to great effect.

Just heard from an "insider" the show is still being re-tooled to make it better, but so far it's hot garbage, which is the exact opposite of what I've heard here and other places.

Hoping for the best, but in the back of my mind I'm bracing for another disappointing Universal show...

Okay I wasn't listening to the video fully cause I'm at work but.... are those crowd of guys not real... holy spaceballs if true I completely fell for that.
When I watched it on the Today show this morning on my large HDTV I never gave it a second thought. I initially thought it was a real crowd. Not until I watched the video from the show here on my computer, after I read the comments that it was a screen crowd, was I aware it wasn't real. ...Fantastic.

Just heard from an "insider" the show is still being re-tooled to make it better, but so far it's hot garbage, which is the exact opposite of what I've heard here and other places.

Hoping for the best, but in the back of my mind I'm bracing for another disappointing Universal show...
I think the effects are great. It might be the story that needs work?

As far as I know the marketing team was preparing for a March 12th grand opening, and the date was supposed to be announced on the Today show today... but, earlier this week I heard it has been postponed, and I have not heard a new date.

Some TMs are saying probably April.