Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

Watched it online, the tech is amazing.

Not a fan of source material so I would not see it more than once but would love to see a other shows like it with that kinda tech

Watched it online, the tech is amazing.

Not a fan of source material so I would not see it more than once but would love to see a other shows like it with that kinda tech
Universal has been known to test things and then expand on tech later

It will be interesting to see how tech like this is used in ride development moving forward

If they somehow keep adding more to the show that’d be incredible, especially if that helicopter rumor is true.

Absolutely dying to see this thing in person
I think there is a moment of wind blast from the explosion (potential fog). I know during a vlog I saw that the doors wooshed open during the finale when they were doing rehearsals.

Saw it today. I was in the third row back, so for the most part it was easy to tell what was real and what wasn't. But I admit twice I was fooled .... so I can imagine if you are further back, it really would be difficult to tell what's real and whats not. We did have one stoppage where they had to reset and restart (which, in itself was kind of cool to watch all the props move). But I thought it was cool. And I thought T2 used a lot of hydraulics for a theme park stage show.... whoo boy. I'd never wanna stage manage this one :D

Saw it today. I was in the third row back, so for the most part it was easy to tell what was real and what wasn't. But I admit twice I was fooled .... so I can imagine if you are further back, it really would be difficult to tell what's real and whats not. We did have one stoppage where they had to reset and restart (which, in itself was kind of cool to watch all the props move). But I thought it was cool. And I thought T2 used a lot of hydraulics for a theme park stage show.... whoo boy. I'd never wanna stage manage this one :D
HoW cAn ThEy ImPrOvE oN a MoViNg ScReEn AnD mOtOrCyClE?

Have they been doing 4 shows a day this week? I'm at the parks till friday. Hopefully I can catch it !

It appeared that they did around 2-3 shows (maybe more, not sure) on Sunday. :D We caught the 11:45 one, then when we walked by, I saw 2 more showtimes above the entrance throughout the afternoon.

I got to see the 2:45 today. ALL effects where working even the water, fog, wind and fire. I think today may have been the first day with all effects working. There is also now a barricade que in front of the show building. The barricades are new since Monday and tie into the rear outdoor que. I was told if you get in the barricades you will have a spot. However if your not very early you will not see the pre show. Preshow fits less than half of the amount that will fit in the show.

I got to see the 2:45 today. ALL effects where working even the water, fog, wind and fire. I think today may have been the first day with all effects working. There is also now a barricade que in front of the show building. The barricades are new since Monday and tie into the rear outdoor que. I was told if you get in the barricades you will have a spot. However if your not very early you will not see the pre show. Preshow fits less than half of the amount that will fit in the show.
How were the general crowds in the park since you've been there? Have you been in the hotels?

How were the general crowds in the park since you've been there? Have you been in the hotels?
The general crowds in park is light but not depressingly light. There are more people than pic I had seen in previous weeks. It feels lively. MIB even had the second side running. Royal Pacific was light but not a total ghost town. Cabana Bay has fair amount the Bayliner had lines 6 or 8 deep last night. Volcano Bay looks like all the chairs are back in the wave pool beach area. Almost no spacing in between groups of chairs. Every thing but krakatau was ride now all day. The more popular slides had lines down the towers 3/4 the way.

The general crowds in park is light but not depressingly light. There are more people than pic I had seen in previous weeks. It feels lively. MIB even had the second side running. Royal Pacific was light but not a total ghost town. Cabana Bay has fair amount the Bayliner had lines 6 or 8 deep last night. Volcano Bay looks like all the chairs are back in the wave pool beach area. Almost no spacing in between groups of chairs. Every thing but krakatau was ride now all day. The more popular slides had lines down the towers 3/4 the way.
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that things seem to be picking up a bit. :thumbsup:

fog in the finale?