Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I want to say MMRR will win that because the whole damn ride is Visual Effects, but Bourne would be worthy too.

How are people feeling about the attraction one year later? I haven't been yet (hopefully late this year or early next year) but it looks pretty great.

Are they still doing any COViD restrictions for the show?

How are people feeling about the attraction one year later? I haven't been yet (hopefully late this year or early next year) but it looks pretty great.

It's still a really dang good show, definitely one of the better ones around for sure!

As for restrictions, stunt performers are still wearing masks. Certain effects that were turned off during 2020 are most certainly up and running now. Finally they're seating a lot more people now than before, which is honestly great since the various reactions/gasps and screams from them really add to the show.

We just got back and are not normally big into shows. I blame the 14-year-old kid. That said, he wanted to see this over and over again! And then speculated on how certain scenes were done, as we ate dinner.

It is awesome. :cheers:

I finally saw the show this year. I loved it, really well done, really surprised me. Something I did not see mentioned (and maybe they stopped it) but they only let about half the crowd into the big pre-show room -- we were kept in the queue area while the pre show ran, I believe we had monitors in the queue -- I do recall audio.

This is a big draw for me whenever my next trip ends up being, the tech seems so immersive I’m dying to see it! This has probably been asked and I assume it’s a no, is beer allowed inside here? I assume no food or drinks, but I forget the policy with indoor shows since I haven’t been to one at Universal for sometime.

Something I did not see mentioned (and maybe they stopped it) but they only let about half the crowd into the big pre-show room -- we were kept in the queue area while the pre show ran, I believe we had monitors in the queue -- I do recall audio.

They're letting more people into the pre-show room than last year, but in the case it's at the allowed capacity, they play the pre-show video on the monitors in the queue.

We watched this twice during our Fall trip and absolutely loved it. This is definitely a must-do in USF for sure. I'd genuinely put it up there with Mummy, Gringotts and ET for must-do USF attractions.
One great part of the show is how many things you notice each time you see the show. We have seen it about 15 times over the past year and always seem to notice things we never saw before. i.e cigarette man diving through the door , dog on hill moving to the action, how and when they switch Bournes, All things that happen away from the main action. A great show that is very rewatchable.