Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

I agree

T2's pre-show had this 'sinister Epcot attraction' type vibe to it and a lot of personality

Bourne is a bit different in that it feels much more serious and stoic(?)...But I also can't say that those two vibes don't represent their respective films
Oh, yeah, it ABSOLUTELY matches the property, but it just feels overly long and clunky with exposition.

Having the live actor in the T2 pre-show helped insert some humor while still clueing the audience into the main story. It just FELT faster as far as pre-shows go.

This show was great. Loved T2:3D, it was sad to see the state it was in near the end, but this feels like a very worthy replacement.

The masks do break the illusion at times, especially when masked Bourne gets dunked into water and becomes maskless Bourne, but I understand it's for safety reasons.

Saw it twice while there and will definitely try to see it more than once the next time I ever head there.

Actors are no longer required to wear mask in the show. Also does anyone know why they don’t use the right catwalk anymore? They fixed it a few months ago but still hasn’t been used by performers