Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The ever popular fast pass questions...

Sorry if this is not the place for these questions but it does pertain to Epcot. My understanding is that fast passes can be selected 30 days in advance for guests not staying at a Disney resort, correct? My question is - do I have to select the fast passes at the time I purchase my Epcot tickets? I typically buy tickets in advance. For example, I am ready to buy them right now. But if I do buy them now, how do I go about selecting the fast passes when I can only select them 30 days in advance? Sorry for all the questions but thanks in advance

You will need to have a Disney account ( on the WDW site) then when you login go to the My Disney Experience section and can link the park tickets there, once you hit the 30 days you can pick your fast passes. Also if you have a Magicband you can link it in there too. There is also the MDE app than can be downloaded onto your phone as well so while in the park you can swap fast passes about and if a ride goes down that you have a fastpass for the app will inform you and you will be given a general fast pass to use on any ride.

You will need to have a Disney account ( on the WDW site) then when you login go to the My Disney Experience section and can link the park tickets there, once you hit the 30 days you can pick your fast passes. Also if you have a Magicband you can link it in there too. There is also the MDE app than can be downloaded onto your phone as well so while in the park you can swap fast passes about and if a ride goes down that you have a fastpass for the app will inform you and you will be given a general fast pass to use on any ride.
Perfect, thank you!