The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Fast and Furious: Supercharged

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If I had to choose between another year of dealing with the pandemic and waiting in line for 160 minutes for Fast & Furious I would absolutely choose waiting in line, but there would be the briefest of seconds where I’d debate that choice.

My choice would be the pandemic......unless I could stand in line for 160 minutes but not be required to actually go on the ride. (this includes the preshows.....I'm not willing to stand through those either) :D

Reactions: SkiBum
If I had to choose between another year of dealing with the pandemic and waiting in line for 160 minutes for Fast & Furious I would absolutely choose waiting in line, but there would be the briefest of seconds where I’d debate that choice.
My choice would be the pandemic......unless I could stand in line for 160 minutes but not be required to actually go on the ride. (this includes the preshows.....I'm not willing to stand through those either) :D

I know y’all are joking - just keep in mind this pandemic hasn’t been easy for some members on this board (loss of a loved one, job loss, etc).

Has anyone actually witnessed a person who walked in line to ride it, that exited the ride . It might just be a 'real' 'people eater'. ;) ...special narration by Rod Serling
I have witnessed people say it was a waste of their time upon exiting

Which is the last thing you want to hear people saying about you multi-million dollar project

I have witnessed people say it was a waste of their time upon exiting

Which is the last thing you want to hear people saying about you multi-million dollar project
It's actually the thing I'd most want to hear, as it verifies that the people who rode the ride aren't insane.

It's actually the thing I'd most want to hear, as it verifies that the people who rode the ride aren't insane.
Yeah, it's not the end of the world to them...but it gets a meh from most people and a "that's it?" from others

Unfortunately, it takes up too much valuable real estate to be a "meh" on the guidemap

If someone does it before they do a whole lot of other attractions..i.e. Gringotts > F&F > Mummy, etc...I could potentially see them not being as upset about it

Also, the wait times post-Covid have been wayyyy too inflated. For instance, Gringotts was at 100 minutes when I went and I waited an hour

I did it once after a beer and all the “hype” and was like eh, but have since grown way more distain for it lol. It kept up time before Horror Makeup so it’s a “it’s something to do” attraction if you’re on vacation and have gotten your main attractions out of the way.

Going to Uni the first time in a while in January, is this ride worth it just for laughs?

If the preshows are running, it is absolutely one of the most bafflingly hilarious experiences in theme parks. There’s preshow after preshow, followed by 2 preshows when you’re actually on the ride. It’s hilarious