The Future of PortAventura | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of PortAventura

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apparently there was an interesting little slip up today as part of the announcements:

What a wild day. Obviously, still unconfirmed, but either that writer is going off info from over a decade ago, or they know something we don’t

If they go through with this (and it sounds like they will!) I’m wondering if they will add Hogsmede and SNW (Hollywood version) as well? It would be a good way to bring those core Universal rides into the European market.

Reactions: Disneyhead and Nico
If they go through with this (and it sounds like they will!) I’m wondering if they will add Hogsmede and SNW (Hollywood version) as well? It would be a good way to bring those core Universal rides into the European market.
Those would probably be part of a third gate if I had to guess. They'd clash pretty hard with the existing park.

Reactions: Jamesh22
This Uncharted coaster is a real tough nut to crack. The building isn't even enclosed, but apparently it's an immersive dark ride with projection effects, animatronics, and story elements comparable to Sesame Street: Street Mission, and it's opening this summer?

This Uncharted coaster is a real tough nut to crack. The building isn't even enclosed, but apparently it's an immersive dark ride with projection effects, animatronics, and story elements comparable to Sesame Street: Street Mission, and it's opening this summer?

The Biggest thing I just took from this is that if Universal is truly re-acquiring this park, then we could be getting an Uncharted attraction stateside.

Well i'll be go to hell.

The Biggest thing I just took from this is that if Universal is truly re-acquiring this park, then we could be getting an Uncharted attraction stateside.

Well i'll be go to hell.

I mean we could get one now if we wanted! Just need to negotiate with Paramount.

That coaster track looks huge, is this likely to be Revenge of the Mummy style trains?

I mean we could get one now if we wanted! Just need to negotiate with Paramount.
Sony.

And yes. But i'm sure they aren't necessarily looking at Uncharted right now whereas if they fall into a partnership with them, it would be an easy relationship to continue is more my point.