The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
From screamscape:

Did they lose the colour chart for the original paint? :lol: I always assumed (maybe too optimistically) that it would be painted sometime this year, so I'm hoping this is true.
Hopefully that's true, it would be great to see it painted a lot earlier than I guessed (admittedly I chose "When the thing breaks down", so...)

From screamscape:

Did they lose the colour chart for the original paint? :lol: I always assumed (maybe too optimistically) that it would be painted sometime this year, so I'm hoping this is true.

this is true in the back part of the coaster in the second loop there is a spot of paint on the track hoping for a full repaint and refurb is comming soon!

so universal Did listen.... granted just to torture you all boycotting riding it they painted in an area you can only see for a split second while riding... and since it's back there no way to get a photo. sometimes I think doctor evil runs universal still... "Evil-versal"

Maybe they are seeing which Green looks best, and would stand up to time against the sun the best possibly. As long as they paint it green, any other color would be damn weird :lol:

Well we already know Orange isn't :lol:

Maybe is someone jumps on Doom you might be able to get a picture of that back loop and see the paint they are talking about.

Well we already know Orange isn't :lol:

Maybe is someone jumps on Doom you might be able to get a picture of that back loop and see the paint they are talking about.

Even if you hoped on doom you still couldnt see it , its on a small square on the top of the track.

But if you ride it you can barly see it so be on the look out! very great sign for panting!

look in this video stop at 55 theres a spot of test paint.[video=youtube;Pnd-A5wftYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnd-A5wftYw[/video]

Last edited:
Even if you hoped on doom you still couldnt see it , its on a small square on the top of the track.

But if you ride it you can barly see it so be on the look out! very great sign for panting!

look in this video stop at 55 theres a spot of test paint.[video=youtube;Pnd-A5wftYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnd-A5wftYw[/video]

Think you could take a picture from the video? I can't see it either! :lol:

I believe it's this spot that he's talking about:
Picture11.png

It's one the third piece of track up from the bottom.