The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
Finally, they took Patrick's advice...

Why-dont-they-just-take-green-paint-and-put-it-on-the-hulk.jpg

Finally!

Next for refurb in IoA is Spider-Man, Cat, PF with new trains that are double wide (one can dream), and especially DC. It's theming is so bad, it's basically a Six Flags ride dumped down in Universal.

screamscape is confirming all the whispers we have heard for months and universal has hired a contractor for a full repaint.

http://www.baynumpainting.com/

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

I even changed my sig.

Last edited:
^ Killer find! It's great to finally have details on it all, as well as confirmation on the fact that it will take place after park hours & be finished by mid-April! :happy:

This explains my reactions as I saw your post, CSF...
:blank::jaw::peace::happy::hail::whoo::dance::drool5::yikes::faint:

you get :rep:

What brilliant news :happy: Great to see Hulk FINALLY getting some attention. Well done Uni :thumbs: