The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

The Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I think Universal will refurb the Hulk:

• Total voters
from CFNews13.com:

ORLANDO --
After an intense Internet outcry, one of Orlando's iconic rollercoasters is being repainted.

Crews are working to repaint the Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal's Islands of Adventure.

The popular ride began to show its age and park guests took photos of rust developing on parts of the ride. A fan website has even created a special page asking the theme park to fix the ride.

"I've never seen one of the Orlando parks let something go that bad," said Brian Glenn of Orlando United.

Universal said the refinishing project is being done now, not because of fan reaction, but because this is when the project was planned for.

Repainting crews are working at night so park guests shouldn't notice any ride interruptions.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...he-Incredible-Hulk-Coaster-to-get-a-paint-job

Also I would watch cfnews13 at 6:00pm

Wow congrats Brian on making the news :lol:

And I'm sure it was planned, but I think backlash made it come sooner rather than later, but it was pretty well known it was going to happen sometime after the new year.

Last edited:
Alright very cool that the site gets some recognition. I would really like to know when Universal signed the deal with the painters as well? :lol:

THE TUNNEL IS PAINTED!!

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00628.jpg