The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Museum: Deadly Exhibits (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This house was meh. They needed to make it darker and more claustrophobic. I’m sure they will learn to make it darker within time and I’ll will move up my list. Can’t really do anything about the claustrophobic part but I’m sure one the SA get in there groove it will be better.

This house was meh. They needed to make it darker and more claustrophobic. I’m sure they will learn to make it darker within time and I’ll will move up my list. Can’t really do anything about the claustrophobic part but I’m sure one the SA get in there groove it will be better.
Is it bright? Or just not as dark as it should be?

I know in a few days but just curious

From the videos I’ve seen, my big takeaway is that it’s suffering from the same problem that Depths of Fear did at first: the few costumed creatures seem a little clunky & awkward moving around, and the abundance of human/victim characters are not very aggressive either.

Hopefully this improves during the season in the same way that Depths’s cast did.

Reactions: Grabnar