Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Next Step

I actually love the Mobile wallpapers. I'm rocking the Kongfrontation one right now.

I think either an enhanced mobile version or app would be cool. I too have trouble seeing New Posts Only the way I use it here on the desktop. But not a big deal.. I still mostly navigate via desktop.

Where is the wallpaper page? I looked around but couldn't find it

This is a little off topic I guess, but...

Could OU have a page with all of the popular parks discussed on the forums that is basically a timeline for rumored and confirmed new attractions? Kinda like this...

Universal Orlando Resort

- Skull Island: Reign of Kong
- Volcano Bay
Date Unknown
- wet 'n wild area redevelopment

I feel it could help new members get on track with the topics and just act as a good source. Maybe these could even link to the forum pages for each attraction. I also feel like it should be updated only by mods to keep the information correct.

This is a little off topic I guess, but...

Could OU have a page with all of the popular parks discussed on the forums that is basically a timeline for rumored and confirmed new attractions? Kinda like this...

Universal Orlando Resort

- Skull Island: Reign of Kong
- Volcano Bay
Date Unknown
- wet 'n wild area redevelopment

I feel it could help new members get on track with the topics and just act as a good source. Maybe these could even link to the forum pages for each attraction. I also feel like it should be updated only by mods to keep the information correct.

This reminds me. When we first started OU it had a feature at the top of the forum that had 5 or 6 small thumbnails of some of the most popular, trending threads. I'd like to see something like that brought back that could possibly link to Kong, HHN, Volcano Bay, etc. threads.

App, more meetups and podcast guests for me. Vlog could also be an awesome idea, especially if you get someone like Tryg to do it (would love to see you all take the freshbakeddisney format and turn it into universal)

Question about the shirts:

Is the price on RedBubble deterring you guys from purchasing? Or is it something else?

I've meant to buy a few but always forget where we can buy the shirts from, what designs there are, or what the price even is.

I know that I would love to see more of a YouTube presence, an enhanced user experience on the forums and I'd love if you guys did more meet ups since I can actually attend them now... I also think an app would be a really great feature and would definitely be easier to use for me. Everything you guys have done has really reinvigorated the site and forum I think :thumbs:

I know that I would love to see more of a YouTube presence, an enhanced user experience on the forums and I'd love if you guys did more meet ups since I can actually attend them now... I also think an app would be a really great feature and would definitely be easier to use for me. Everything you guys have done has really reinvigorated the site and forum I think :thumbs:

I don't want to speak for Brain but I think the meet ups are tougher to pull off when most of the OU staff lives a lot further away than it being just a local thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the price is too bad. I haven't brought one yet because there just aren't any designs that I like.

What would you like to see?

- - - Updated - - -

Question about the shirts:

Is the price on RedBubble deterring you guys from purchasing? Or is it something else?

$20.54 for a t shirt isn't bad at all IMO. I actually forgot about them up until recently.

Not local so this is from a long distance fan only around generally during a portion of HHN.

- Enhanced User Experience on Forums
- More YouTube Videos (POV's and Overviews)
- OU App

Yeah I would like desktop/ phone backgrounds with our branding on it. Preferably something with a darker color and high res for the phone. I really like the gambit phone backgrounds but they are so blurry on my phone.

1. MORE MEET-UPS!
2. Better variety of Podcast guests (ie. Let some of the other more mature members come on the podcast.)
3. Better shirt options (ie. maybe let some of the members suggest some designs for new shirt options in the future.)