The Official "Earl of Sandwich" Thread | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

The Official "Earl of Sandwich" Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mmmm... horseradish! For me it has always been the bread they use. It always seemed like a cross between a buttered biscuit and regular bread to me. They make a big deal about the bread being a special recipe on their website.

I've tried their Earl's Club, BLT, and the Holiday Sandwich. I probably like the Holiday Sandwich the best. :)

For soups, I've tried their Wisconsin Cheddar. So good. It's pretty close to the Cheddar Cheese soup at Le Cellier, but it's cheaper and you get a much bigger portion than you do during F&W.

I love Earl of Sandwich. Thank you for posting that the Holiday is back... I'll definitely be making a trip over there soon.

I usually get the Full Montagu, and recently tried the Hawaiian BBQ. I think both are great. Compared to most of the food at Disney, it's such a good deal for the price.

BTW, the Holiday Sandwich has been back since early October. :thumbs:

Sacrilege, I know, but WaWa has developed their own holiday sandwich (the Gobbler) that puts the Earl to shame. Better turkey, better stuffing, bread not quite as good, but still worth a try if you're off property. (Or, you know, in South Jersey/Philly).

Sacrilege, I know, but WaWa has developed their own holiday sandwich (the Gobbler) that puts the Earl to shame. Better turkey, better stuffing, bread not quite as good, but still worth a try if you're off property. (Or, you know, in South Jersey/Philly).

Capriotti's Bobby >

Earl of Sandwich tweeted......

ibuaiBedQ9dY4r.png

So Spring and Summer visitors can now enjoy it, too!

Ive got a dumb question. Are the Earl of Sandwich shops in the FL Turnpike toll plaza the same as the ones at DTD or the same quality? Ive had a sandwich there once and was good but someone mention the one at DTD to be much better.

First time at Earl last night. I think the only way to go through the menu is to just go down the list. They all sound so very tasty. So I started with the Original. Next up sometime will be the Club

So we went today, and I couldn't help but try the Holiday sandwich. Whatever you're doing, if the Earl is open when you read this, go and eat this sandwich. You can thank me later.
8642040296_057dc7a5a0_b.jpg

8642039800_7444cb0ace_b.jpg

Reactions: BJCool