Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Official "Earl of Sandwich" Thread

Mmmm... horseradish! For me it has always been the bread they use. It always seemed like a cross between a buttered biscuit and regular bread to me. They make a big deal about the bread being a special recipe on their website.

I've tried their Earl's Club, BLT, and the Holiday Sandwich. I probably like the Holiday Sandwich the best. :)

For soups, I've tried their Wisconsin Cheddar. So good. It's pretty close to the Cheddar Cheese soup at Le Cellier, but it's cheaper and you get a much bigger portion than you do during F&W.

I love Earl of Sandwich. Thank you for posting that the Holiday is back... I'll definitely be making a trip over there soon.

I usually get the Full Montagu, and recently tried the Hawaiian BBQ. I think both are great. Compared to most of the food at Disney, it's such a good deal for the price.

BTW, the Holiday Sandwich has been back since early October. :thumbs:

Sacrilege, I know, but WaWa has developed their own holiday sandwich (the Gobbler) that puts the Earl to shame. Better turkey, better stuffing, bread not quite as good, but still worth a try if you're off property. (Or, you know, in South Jersey/Philly).

Sacrilege, I know, but WaWa has developed their own holiday sandwich (the Gobbler) that puts the Earl to shame. Better turkey, better stuffing, bread not quite as good, but still worth a try if you're off property. (Or, you know, in South Jersey/Philly).

Capriotti's Bobby >

Earl of Sandwich tweeted......

ibuaiBedQ9dY4r.png

So Spring and Summer visitors can now enjoy it, too!

Ive got a dumb question. Are the Earl of Sandwich shops in the FL Turnpike toll plaza the same as the ones at DTD or the same quality? Ive had a sandwich there once and was good but someone mention the one at DTD to be much better.

First time at Earl last night. I think the only way to go through the menu is to just go down the list. They all sound so very tasty. So I started with the Original. Next up sometime will be the Club

So we went today, and I couldn't help but try the Holiday sandwich. Whatever you're doing, if the Earl is open when you read this, go and eat this sandwich. You can thank me later.
8642040296_057dc7a5a0_b.jpg

8642039800_7444cb0ace_b.jpg