The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 508 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all acting Universal needs an event to sell merch.

They can have the Tribute store open even if the event gets canceled.
Who’s angry? The people buying the merch? They have nothing to be angry about, as they’re getting what they paid for. The merch. And if HHN gets canceled, there’s no HHN customers to be angry.

Besides, they’re already selling HHN merch and no one seems that upset about it.
All I was trying to say is his previous posts didn’t actually indicate the event is indeed still happening like he’s been previously saying the past year. I’m not saying it is or is not canceled I just thought it was odd.

All I was trying to say is his previous posts didn’t actually indicate the event is indeed still happening like he’s been previously saying the past year. I’m not saying it is or is not canceled I just thought it was odd.
The vibe I get from those is simply that you can't put all of your eggs for the event happening in the Tribute Store basket :lol: They've already sold merch online prior to announcing any event, so why can't they do it in person? It's only anniversary material so far anyhow.

But also, when every two minutes in this thread is "THE EVENT IS HAPPENING", "NO, THE EVENT IS CANCELLED", "THE SKY IS FALLING" on loop every 15 minutes, it gets exhausting repeating the same things over and over again. He's not our personal reaction machine lol.

The vibe I get from those is simply that you can't put all of your eggs for the event happening in the Tribute Store basket :lol: They've already sold merch online prior to announcing any event, so why can't they do it in person? It's only anniversary material so far anyhow.

But also, when every two minutes in this thread is "THE EVENT IS HAPPENING", "NO, THE EVENT IS CANCELLED", "THE SKY IS FALLING" on loop every 15 minutes, it gets exhausting repeating the same things over and over again. He's not our personal reaction machine lol.
Yup. Whether the event happens or not, the Tribute Store will be open.

Well.. some speculation - maybe?

With the assumption that zones will be made up of stages and sets, do ya'll think the lack of a daytime parade will actually have a positive effect on the zones?

Maybe we need to start a cancellation thread so people can argue about it over there. ;)

What icons do you think will NOT be returning? Is there any sort of conflict that is restricting Universal to bring back a specific icon(such as Bloody Mary)?

I apologize if this question had been answered before.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
More buzz around the water cooler suggests TMs who are actively working on HHN event stuff are being told to keep working like things will proceed as planned. "Work until you're told not to."

Yup. Like I said the other day, they literally just had the lead draft (choosing where the leads work for the event) like 3 days ago. Anything can happen, but work is still actively being done in at least some places for the time being.

Well.. some speculation - maybe?

With the assumption that zones will be made up of stages and sets, do ya'll think the lack of a daytime parade will actually have a positive effect on the zones?
In a normal year, I would say absolutely. This year, it’s a big maybe. The streets have been hit pretty hard by resource constraints, from what I’ve heard. If the zone rumors floating around are accurate, they could still be pretty exciting zones despite the limitations. But the limitations will exist.

And, with regards to shutting down “Twitter rumors.” I won’t shut down what I don’t definitively know, and I don’t care. We’ve been in *this* to the point I’m not wasting time keeping things in perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.