The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 512 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached out to customer support about accidentally purchasing a flex ticket instead of the BOGO. Here was the reply :

Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. Your HHN tickets will be valid for 2 nights and you will use the same ticket on both nights for use through the 2nd weekend of October 2021.

"2nd weekend of October 2021" was written in blue, for some reason. So I guess this means there are no refunds?

Reactions: londonwerecat
Well that means I can't go to HHN next year.... I absolutly hate that. I can understand it but for me it was the worst possible outcome. HHN wasdefinitly one of my main reasons to stay in my job here in the US and not return back to Germany where it is safer but a bit more uncertain. I am really heartbroken about it and I really don't know what to do with my vacation time now.

Glad they finally made the decision.

Looking forward to Scareacting in Hollywood next year and celebrating HHN30 properly in Orlando.

In the meantime, I’ve heard of some drive thru haunts being planned. Or you can just go shopping at your local grocery store for good scare.

Like others have said I am simultaneously relieved that we have finality on this but really devastated that it's not happening. I really hope they keep this lineup for next year which would help from a budgeting standpoint for next year and then flesh out the aspects that would have no been possible this year (zones and shows) maybe add 1 house next year to bring it up to 11 if they wanna develop something new and possibly replace TCM if that was really a last minute replacement.

They can mothball the tents but I'm curious what that means for MiB since that has to come down each year. I'm also curious if they will try to leave up the other houses as long as possible until those spaces are needed or just demo and rebuild next year.

Although next year will still be hhn30, Terra Queen comes every 15 years so they can remove her (if she was even gunna show up this year) and just say aw shucks you just missed her. Only 14 more years until we can all debate her lore again.

Status
Not open for further replies.