The Purge: Dangerous Waters (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

The Purge: Dangerous Waters (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 24, 2018
Last edited by a moderator:
Love it

I enjoyed the show last year, its a great people eater and while I hope they have updated some parts of the show if not, sure it will still do well and I'll see it a few times this season for sure

1722966507533.png

For log posterity (even if I didn't do a damn thing today xD).

Really hoping they figure out how to do the Seaplane this time. Given comments by @ItsAtrap on it essentially being the same; I do hope the Seaplane is an exception. Feels weird that they wouldn't have more Waterworld elements in a show with the scale like Purge.

I just watched the show for the first time on YT. It had an interesting storyline. I wouldn't mind seeing it in person. I won't get a chance to go to HHNH this year though so probably won't get an opportunity.

If I didn't buy Express and want my full money's worth, I'd skip this. Here's to hoping they at least added HUMOR -- that honestly felt like the only major ingredient missing. You can keep keep all the same story and stunts, but just make it funny. Throw in some 2024 pop culture jokes and you may make a fan out of me.