Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The VOID

As a fun thing to point out, as it wasn't properly shown off in the reveal vid; but Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Rudd, and Evangeline Lilly will all be reprising their roles for the experience, as their characters.

This sounds like what I heard back in 2018. It was supposed to be out in April to tie into Endgame, but it seems like tech issues got in the way. There's a lot relying on using your hands as weapons which is far, far more trickier on tracking than guns with RFIDs built in. They already knew last year that this was going to be a "level up" for the experience, that seemed to prove correct. There's also SUPPOSED to be two more experiences in 2019, and I was not told if it was Disney or not. I assumed one of them was Frozen 2, but Damage Control being severely delayed may have pushed these projects into 2020.

I'll be doing the experience later this week, I'll let you guys know how it is.

Ok so I did the experience. Running short of time here so I'll post my non-spoiler review and spoiler reviews from Twitter.

Appreciate that you posted both kinds of reviews! (I read the non-spoiler one earlier.)

We're actually going to be in CA while this is open, and we've done both the Star Wars and Wreck-It Ralph games at the VOID at Disney Springs (and loved them, we even played the Star Wars one twice). We are MCU fans and cannot wait!