The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I highly doubt anyone besides Mike will ever know, but gosh I'd really love to know

A--how the house lineup would have differed (if at all)...
and
B--how the website story would've been told (how each house would have been represented/tied in)...

...had Crowe been used like originally intended.

I highly doubt anyone besides Mike will ever know, but gosh I'd really love to know

A--how the house lineup would have differed (if at all)...
and
B--how the website story would've been told (how each house would have been represented/tied in)...

...had Crowe been used like originally intended.
I’m pretty sure Charles developed the house. Not Mike.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Anyone know what the witch said at the began/sometimes in her room? I got most of it but not all. "Fear opens the door. Blood is covered. Screams carry on the night wind. Souls are taken." Then unclear. "Roots dig deep and take hold"? 'He is HALLOWENN"

Anyone know what the witch said at the began/sometimes in her room? I got most of it but not all. "Fear opens the door. Blood is covered. Screams carry on the night wind. Souls are taken." Then unclear. "Roots dig deep and take hold"? 'He is HALLOWENN"
I believe:

'Roots dig deep and fear takes hold!
Then comes THE PUMPKIN LORD!
HE. GROWS. HALLOWEEN!!!'

Reactions: SeventyOne

“To summon the Pumpkin Lord, fear opens the door. Blood is gathered. The screams carry on the night wind. Souls are taken. Bones to bind. The roots dig deep and take hold. Here is the Pumpkin Lord! He grows…Halloween!”