The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 392 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OK guys, can you PLEASE wake up now????

- FJ was OPEN during TM previews, she did not ride, but a lot of them did...no pictures allowed though
Overall...I am giddy about this place...June 18...HERE I COME! [/B]

what do you think??
That would mean, that teebin and brent were totally right by saying that they RODE it but were not allowed to tell... :happy:

either that or just not true :look::look::look:

FJ was not open during previews...we were only allowed to go through the queue...now the vehicles were cycling, but nobody was allowed on

I will be stopping by Uni this afternoon and see if FJ previews are happening tonight

Hey TM's know anything? I have no idea who this is making this claim... seems doubtful.

@tronbunny
TMs getting FJ preview now [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]

--
I'm trying to confirm any of this. No luck yet.

Last edited:
the rumor is that employees will preview the ride tonight...which if true, look forward to tons of "OMG the FJ is AWESOME!" Tweets..

I wonder if the TMs will be permitted to talk about the ride after tonight, if in fact FJ is opening for package holders (at least) in the morning anyway.

I'll be monitoring the wait times page over the weekend to see how it looks *gulp*! I'm guessing if FJ opens that will be added to the wait times list?

Got a response from a TM at Uni right now, they have not heard anything about it. Will report back.

Yeah you have a few random unknown people on Twitter trying to get the fans in a uproar when they really have no clue whats going on. You just had a few TMs on here go I have no idea what they are talking about or I'll check on it later. This is why trusted sources are so important right now because you will have these random people throwing you BS. Look at where each piece of info is coming from because there will be A LOT of false info going around since it's the last day before package people come.

Latveria I'm aware of what happened with rockit & if I find anything out I can share from people on the ground I will. As of right now though I just want people to relax & realize there is a lot of false info out there & people will do it on purpose just to cause an uproar.

King_K Everything in me believes that they will have it open from what I have heard. The part that believes something will go wrong & it won't be is all gut instinct. So take it as you will & I'm hoping I don't hear an update that proves my gut right.

I can't say anything except this some statements are completely false some are close but no cigar & some dead on. But let's not get excited folks even though we are the excitable type on here

If there is TM FJ previews happening, my theory is this. They wanted to wait until the last day to do it before the "public" whether it be package holders or even the general public get to ride. That way when info is leaked, which they know it will be, it wouldn't have been such an issue.