The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
18.jpg

HOLY! I see 2 significant creatures in the background next to Rob! Aragog looks scary!

to get a frame of reference, here is a shot fo the same wooden display plate. you can see how big te frigs will be! also on this plate is some sort of an unidentified dessert (i think). any guesses?
dessert.jpg

Cauldron Cakes! Chocolate cakes shaped like a caldron, with hard chocolate handle, sugar bubbles, and it looks to have a chocolate stirring spoon/stick?

Thanks for the screen caps SL_ZER0! :rep: Awesome stuff!

I took also some screenshots of the Celebrity Apprentice episode. I guess these are a bit better in quality than the ones SL_ZER0 already posted, but would love to see some HD ones!

On the left, there are Chocolate Frogs on display. Are there also Cauldron Cakes?
11.jpg

They seem to be!
12.jpg

Is that Aragog? And that portrait is of Vindictus Viridian.
18.jpg

AWESOME pics!! :rep: Cauldron Cakes and ARAGOG!!!! :D

Now I wonder...

WWoHPShowroom.jpg

Did you guys see the chess pieces next to Hogwarts model?! (could that be extra confirmation for the chess scene? or maybe they just set them there when they were moving the chess set?)
Those red dresses must be from Bill & Fleur's wedding. Hermione was wearing a red dress. I don't know where else it could come from... Ideas?
Is that a dragon or a phoenix, and what is that dark blob on the left? It doesn't look like a dementor with that shape, but if it wasn't a dementor, what could it be?

Hello all,
Long time lurker, just registered. I'm not sure if it's been brought up yet, but the pictures of the founders seem to have a *not so* hidden bit of trivia from HP.

In each picture, the founder is holding/wearing the item that was made into a horcrux by Voldemort. Godric Gryffindor is holding his sword, Helga Hufflepuff has her cup, and Salazar Slytherin is wearing his locket. We haven't yet seen Rowena Ravenclaw, but I bet you she is wearing her diadem (crown/tiara).

Just thought this was interesting and I don't think anyone's mentioned it yet.

Welcome! I did notice indeed! But remember Gryffindor's sword isn't a horcrux, it destroyed some... ;) And on PotterCast, Melissa said that Rowena was wearing her diadem :)

PS: To those that didn't catch it, the episode is already up on the official website. Direct link: http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/video/#vid=1216189

Last edited:
I thought that, but wouldn't it be bigger and the color more brown? That seems kind of gray/black-ish :-S Other ideas? guesses? anyone? lol

Oh damn the Womping Willow is going to be crap if everything is the same as in that room, when they said life size maybe they meant when it was first planted :lol:

Oh damn the Womping Willow is going to be crap if everything is the same as in that room, when they said life size maybe they meant when it was first planted :lol:

They need to make models of the huge stuff, but the Sorting Hat is a size convenient enough that they wouldn't need to shrink it down for display purposes ;)

Sample cups at a theme park? Ya NOW we are dreaming lol. We all know how that works after the 10th sample they call security to drag you out of the park as you scream "I swear it's my 1st I swear it's my 1st!"

Another pic of the FJ Display Table, but quality isn't great. I didn't wanna download their software or become a member of MyNBC or whatever it's called to watch it in HD or SuperHD...

Definitelly looks like a dementor from thin angle. With it's flowing robe and the face hole looking down:
WWoHPFJDisplay.jpg

I wasn't sure if it was the Phoenix or the Dragon, but it's definitely the Hungarian Horntail:
WWoHPDisplayDragon.jpg