The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 994 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It could also mean new shows or events at existing lands.
If they were going to add shows, isn’t the only room in FFL/MIB area? Unless they expand to LC in IOA, then I don’t see how it could fit.

I wonder if it’s possible, based on the rumored building layout, for them to bring thr British ministry ride, and show thah was rumored, and save the other attraction for EU or another park?

If they were going to add shows, isn’t the only room in FFL/MIB area? Unless they expand to LC in IOA, then I don’t see how it could fit.

I wonder if it’s possible, based on the rumored building layout, for them to bring thr British ministry ride, and show thah was rumored, and save the other attraction for EU or another park?

Each land already has stages for shows. There are other Beedle the Bard stories they can make into shows, other Holidays for Celestina songs, etc.

Not to mention more possibilities for Nighttime Lights variations

Each land already has stages for shows. There are other Beedle the Bard stories they can make into shows, other Holidays for Celestina songs, etc.

Not to mention more possibilities for Nighttime Lights variations
I was more thinking a sit down show like I beleive was rumored for EU but I may be wrong.

I think it almost 100% pertains to EU if they’re making such a big deal about not being done with Potter. None of this is surprising though, and whether it’s EU or not I fully expect Potter to continue to be opening new attractions around the world.

One thing seems clear though, Orlando always gets first dibs mostly. I wonder if that’s part of the deal or just the strategic planning on behalf of UOR, but it’s noteworthy. I understand not all Universal parks have the space Orlando does, either.

Reactions: RevFreako
Everytime I look at Hogwarts at Islands, I can't help but wonder why they didn't build ALL of Hogwarts. There's quite a few more towers and buildings they didn't include.
Was there ever a reason behind that?

Everytime I look at Hogwarts at Islands, I can't help but wonder why they didn't build ALL of Hogwarts. There's quite a few more towers and buildings they didn't include.
Do they really need more? They need to theme the show building but the rest? I don't think they were building a movie set just something that looked like the movie.
Like the HE where they didn't build the viaduct but made a serviceable replica.

Last edited:
...Well...at the time...they weren't exactly doing so hot

Rockwork all around would've been nice, but we all remember when they tried to spary paint a rock mural on the side of the showbuilding haha