Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park Artwork

Thank you so much badlactose! I have always wanted it to be in Hogsmeade for the same reason. Artisanal pastries and assorted teas, soft and sweet music instead of the booming loud music outside, and super inviting scents? Sign me up lol.

And imagine all the amazing over-the-top Valentine's Day desserts they could roll out there? This needs to happen!

I didn't know where to talk about this or post it, but I figured this thread makes sense, since I've participated at lot in it.
But I got my first book deal with Disney! This forum has been my go-to happy place during this pandemic and throughout the writing process of my book, so it felt right that I'd shout about it here.MY DEAL ANNOUNCEMENT.jpg

I didn't know where to talk about this or post it, but I figured this thread makes sense, since I've participated at lot in it.
But I got my first book deal with Disney! This forum has been my go-to happy place during this pandemic and throughout the writing process of my book, so it felt right that I'd shout about it here.View attachment 14566

Congrats, mate! That is fantastic news!

But I got my first book deal with Disney! This forum has been my go-to happy place during this pandemic and throughout the writing process of my book, so it felt right that I'd shout about it here.View attachment 14566

That's awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations.... :cheers:

Sorry for the super late reply (I aren't on here much anymore coz I can't get on without a VPN).

Congrats Badlactose!!! That's awesome news!

Last edited:
PokeParkSafariZone3.png
PokeParkSootopolis3.png

Hey everyone!

Here are some concept models that have been designed to fit within the dimensions of the expansion plot of land between the Super Nintendo World and Universal’s Classic Monster’s lands. The first conception is themed to Johto’s Ecruteak Valley, and the second idea was for a covered land based off Hoenn’s Sootopolis [Oia, Santorini]. Both iterations have a Rotom dark ride/Mack Inverted coasted hybrid, a “Team Rocket’s Blasting Off Again” spinner, and lots of kiosk shops and a restaurant.

~~~Edit~~~

Higher resolution images can be found here:

Last edited: