This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
At long last, Universal is finally going to give us that Mega Bloks land we've all been screaming for.
No no no, Roblox! Micro transactions inside the land of course. You need to convert that USD into robux $$$$$$

Edit: Just announced! Full universal theme park inside Minecraft!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kung Fu Panda 4 Posters all around the park and they added a new photo op in front of the AMC

Also noticed Krusty and Branch (trolls) out lot more then in the recent past.

Also the Car from the Mummy is back near the front of the park and the Yellow Cab has been moved back to the New York area

Ted the TV show now has an ad on the tram and they point out the house they use for Ted.

Lastly Gwen Mallard was back last weekend at the park, first time I've seen her since the Holidays and she had a good little line so hopefully she shows up more so we can have a character meet and greet happening more in Pets place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Rep. Barbara Lee has given a number. She said the minimum wage must raised to a "living raise" and that number in California is $50 an hour. For a full time worker that's $104,000 per year.

I suspect most of the folks working at USH could live on $2,000 a week.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
More auditions have popped up for USH... one being a "Dino Handler/puppeteer" (which isn't new) but also THIS:
1000009526.jpg
The last time I remember any "construction worker" character was years ago with the NY street backdrop for a "stomp" style dance street show.

I wonder if they'll use this construction worker character for Fast & Furious construction promo :eyes: but more importantly, look at that entertainment pay!!

The Plaza was open Sunday, just a few tables and chairs on the outside of it.

No Coaster Construction Sunday (more surprised they didn't want the hours to work before 3 days of bad rain)

Also went to EA for SNW, walked on it but when I got off it was already 45 mins and this was maybe at 8:10 AM, literally a 5 min wait for the Mario Brothers, and maybe a ten min wait for Toad and like a 20 min one for Peach, so I skipped that one. Most games had lines by 8:30 AM

Jurassic World is mostly working but one of the spitting Dinosaurs were missing, the one after you go up the big hill and the lights go off

The Monsters Store was not open at 10:30 AM...so maybe next time