This Just In - Current USH Happenings | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In the front store of the park they now have creature T shirts to celebrate the 70th anniversary
As i mentioned in the Studio Tour thread, there's a new CFTBL hoodie too as of this past weekend. Among other merch.

The latest balloons as of a week ago
20240627_185047.jpg
20240627_185759.jpg
We STILL have the Studuo Screamers balloon (now on blue)

Was the the park on the 4th in the Morning

1) The Stilt Walkers came out around 11am
2) After noon they started to have the band who plays patriotic music walk through lands
3) Hello Kitty has a new dress for the 50th anniversary
4) Crowds the first hour were low but by 10:15 AM lines were starting to rise up much quicker then normal. SLOP was at 30 mins by then which is nor normal on most days
5) Because of the 60th banners there were no 4th of July decorations I could see in the park besides one of the photo ops near the front celebrating the day

Went Yesterday and finally got to meet Scuba George and the Outlaws in Red in the plaza. Both are fun additions and only out in the afternoon

Park was crowded, not packed but rides had lines until the sun went down

MK had a 70 min wait and long single rider line so skipped it (express line still takes 30 mins because of the pre show)

Watched Panda and some people behind me must have never seen the show before or at least the band being transported with Po to the spirit realm fight because they seemed to get a real kick out of that, its always fun going on attractions with people who seemed to have never been on it before.

Saw the last show of Water World and the crowd was really feeling it, great show.

The Castle show first show was pretty filled, the TM's though have to push people down to the exit of the HP ride but people just stop on the walkways and really its hard for TMs to move people once they stop.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
Was at the park Saturday

MK was at 70 mins when the park opened but a walk on for single riders

Jurassic and Mummy were both at 5-15 mins for the first hour or two, which at least for mummy is rare for it to be be basically a walk on in the summer even after an hour of park opening

Jurassic Cafe now has breakfast

Tram on Saturday was meh, no NY street, and even 6 points was closed. Also I guess no Jurassic area until after the Tram event?

HP rides were about an hour after 11 AM

Woody and Winnie seem to get a good medium line most the times they are out.

The coaster was being worked on Saturday and more footers are rising up on the hill

Woody Wood Peckers Popcorn bucket is now 30 dollars. It started at 44 bucks, then dropped to 40 and now its 30 dollars.