Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Thor: Love and Thunder

It would make sense for Damon to play the same character he did in Ragnarok, only more fleshed out. Thor can keep telling him he's a bad actor.

Some footage of filming was captured by what seems to be a helicopter. Anyway, it's not much and there's no sound, but, look at your own discretion.
No really, spoiler.

Looks like we have another "multi-verse" coming.

Technically--no.

The Eternals is being rumored to be the place where they're going to kickstart the use of the Greek pantheon (more in this case, the Olympians), starting with the LGBTQ version of Hercules. It seems Taika's going to be the one more properly to bring in Zeus in this case scenario. So it's not exactly a multiverse scenario, like the current arc with Wandavision, Spider-Man, and Doctor Strange all being connected; but more as if The Eternals and Thor are to be the indoctrinations for the sake of the titans and greek gods for the MCU.

I'd guess going forward we'll see projects with greek characters and elements, especially if The Eternals is a success. I wouldn't be surprised if Loki dabbled into it as-well, but that's more so my own speculation.

Think of it as a potential beacon for allowing a potential opporuntity for Marvel to tell epics with the pantheon and with individuals down the road.

The immediate takeaway, is much like with Doctor Strange, the color vibrancy that's starting to come into this era, is fantastic for Marvel. Visually striking costumes and scenics.

Olympus in particular looks phenomenal, and I wonder if who else we'll see of the Pantheon outside of what appears to be Zeus. Hercules perhaps?

Once I found out what was on Thor's hat here I just cracked up laughing. It's perfect for the character and SO Taika.

Olympus in particular looks phenomenal, and I wonder if who else we'll see of the Pantheon outside of what appears to be Zeus. Hercules perhaps?
Gotta say, between Celestials, Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, etc, Marvel is REALLY digging into the Gods overall now, which is something that normally we've been used to DC doing in their movies. Also worth noting that Peter Quill is half-celestial which most people forget. Wouldn't be surprised if Moon Knight showed up either as he has wielded Mjölnir in the comics.

Once I found out what was on Thor's hat here I just cracked up laughing. It's perfect for the character and SO Taika.

Gotta say, between Celestials, Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, etc, Marvel is REALLY digging into the Gods overall now, which is something that normally we've been used to DC doing in their movies. Also worth noting that Peter Quill is half-celestial which most people forget. Wouldn't be surprised if Moon Knight showed up either as he has wielded Mjölnir in the comics.

I'm gonna take a crack and guess we'll not see Marc/Steve, but we could be introduced to Hercules. He was one of the most rumored to be in Eternals; and would tie in with Marvel's plans to add more LGBTQ representation. Considering the scale, moving on from Norse mythology to Greek mythology is a smart play overall; as you have characters like Herc, Zeus, Thena, and more that can be given time to be adapted.