Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open) | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How long it remains LL will be seen as this will be one of the first "new" rides that will have lower demand in the winter months.
Probably until they open the Dinosaur retheme, which is probably the most likely and only guaranteed thing to happen in the post 2024 timeframe at this point.

For sure and then it becomes a choice. Tron or Tiana?
Want to do both? Buy an extra day ticket or pay for LL cause you'll probably never get one at 1pm or whenever it is.
Luckily, Tiana will be a capacity machine.
Speaking of VQ, surely it'll go away on GotG this year.... right? Or with Test Track going down maybe not. I wonder if they wait to take GotG off VQ until Test Track goes on it when it comes back from it's overhaul. Their method seems to be to just rotate attractions on VQ, but if one is super popular, it just stays there like glue because that in turn leads to selling more LL.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Speaking of VQ, surely it'll go away on GotG this year.... right? Or with Test Track going down maybe not. I wonder if they wait to take GotG off VQ until Test Track goes on it when it comes back from it's overhaul. Their method seems to be to just rotate attractions on VQ, but if one is super popular, it just stays there like glue because that in turn leads to selling more LL.
Hope not. Would rather have either the chance to ride for free in a < 30 minute line or pay for just the one ride vs. have to wait a whole lot longer or buy an entire park’s worth of Genie+

Splash Mountain’s Georgia clay and briar patch stuck out as weird in Frontierland when it first opened too. We all just got used to it.

It technically didn’t fit thematically either. So I don’t get the argument.

Something that I find funny is that somehow, A mishmash of cultures and architectural motifs is acceptable in almost every land in Magic Kingdom/ Disneyland but suddenly theres rigid rule and time periods with Frontierland that are not at all malleable? Fantasyland is an amalgamation of several European countries. Adventureland is an area where you can see a bunch of things directly lifted from Polynesian, West African, Middle East, South East Asian cultures and more. Regions that are no where near each other, but have the running congruency between them being "exotic" so that makes it ok lol. I don't really understand why is Fronteirland being essentially that for America is such a big deal to anyone.

Frontierland is something that can be explained for just about every area of the US. At one time or another the frontiers existed and started in the east and then moved westward. Example: The fort at Jamestown. Example: Cedar Points' Park's Fort Sandusky, which really existed on the shores of Lake Erie. Example: Even the first Davey Crockett, the icon of Frontierland in Disneyland, TV shows took place in the Tenn. and Ky. frontier. The last one in Texas. For all intents and purposes, anything fits.

I have no clue how far along this is on the inside, but this is sort of seeming to me it could be ready for Memorial Day or June. I know the timeline is Late 2024, but that seems more in line with DL than MK, which is pretty far ahead.

Last edited:
I have no clue how far along this is on the inside, but this is sort of seeming to me it could be ready for Memorial Day or June. I know the timeline is Late 2024, but that seems more in like with DL than MK, which is pretty far ahead.
Perhaps with a flat attendance year shaping up, they'll accelerate the schedule to get it open earlier than the original date, to spur attendance. This, though a redo, is the type of attraction that people will schedule a vacation and/or short trip to see.

I have no clue how far along this is on the inside, but this is sort of seeming to me it could be ready for Memorial Day or June. I know the timeline is Late 2024, but that seems more in line with DL than MK, which is pretty far ahead.
Depends on whether the interior is just as far along.

If this opens before Halloween...god bless them but...I doubt it.

Watching video's there is about a minute more inside the ride at WDW, and if the tech really is going to the top stuff we want...I think time wise it will take almost until Christmas to get open but we will see.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Wait, so it sounds like the main story of this ride is... looking for an ingredient? And it's magical? I don't need a big elaborate story for a theme park ride to work. FOP is literally just flying on a banshee. But this sounds a bit try-hard from that tweet.

I'm still going to give it it's fair chance as i'm optimistic by nature, but sounds pretty meh. But again as I said previously, the ride layout is where most of the fun is so the story can be lesser and still be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jake S and belloq87
This is all pretty good news....Villain would have been best for the drop....but the rest of this sounds good

The radio idea is smart and really think while it may not live up ever for some people, I think it will at the worst be just some you prefer a little less then splash like how some prefer TOT to mission break out

Reactions: Jake S and belloq87