Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024) | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Tiana's Bayou Adventure (Opening Summer 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I personally get the concern about budget allocation (did we need to spend $x for an A-1000 when an A-100 would've sufficed?) as well as longevity (how is this A-1000 going to last in a wet, humid, and moldy environment over many years?)

For what it's worth, the Shaman AA in Navi River Journey seems to be doing just fine in that sort of environment.

For what it's worth, the Shaman AA in Navi River Journey seems to be doing just fine in that sort of environment.
there are two Shamans. One can be removed if it is broken and replaced with the other, so on a maintenance and show side it helps. If Tiana doesn’t have something similar then how it will be long term could differ from the Shaman.

Reactions: Tobias and Wesker69
Bribing people with beignets... not everyone will fall for that trick Disney! (but now I do want some)
text wit GIF

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
April 3rd huh? That's a little sooner than I expected. I didn't think this thing would be ready until July.
No in that post he's saying the opening date will probably be announced on April 3rd. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was sooner because why record the announcement a month early

I doubt the editing for an announcement video should take that long but I guess :sob:
It also may not take close to that long, but i'd say the shareholder meeting sounds to be about right for when they would want to announce an opening date even if the video was done today. Things are announced very strategically within a company the size of Disney and normally the point is to make Wall Street happy.

Reactions: Nico